Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Website is Launched...well sorta

As I understand it, this world-wide web thing isn't going anywhere soon. Instead of fighting against the wheels of change, I'm embracing this virtual world and doing my best to add to the online clutter.

My hope is that this blog will be a place I can blather on about the art and craft of acting without any real knowledge about whether people are listening. I'll assume they aren't and maybe I'll say something funny if not interesting once in a while. (I'm also working on not being so self-conscious about self promotion, but I suspect that will be harder than putting this site together.)

So I have to send a huge Thanks to Waila who made this site a beauty to behold. I have to take a little credit, but only a little. She's great.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home