Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So I'm in this Show...

I've never been much of a self-promoter but I'm attempting to turn over a new leaf. In addition to my newly launched and still buggy website , I thought I would announce/invite anyone within the St. Louis area (or beyond should you fancy a vacation) to attend my most recent theatrical endeavor: Medea as presented by the Orangegirls.

If you enjoy Greeks hexing one another, summoning furies and infanticide, this may be the show of the year…at least the summer. It's a modern interpretation of an old classic and so you toga wearing purists may take issue. By no means a light evening of theatre, I will say it’s worth 90 minutes of your time.

It’s playing at Washington University’s A.E. Hotchner Studio Theatre. Here’s a map, but be warned there’s construction and parking may not be obvious.

Details

Euripdes Medea: translaed by Kenneth Mcleish and Frederic Raphael

  • Schedule: June 22-25, June 29- July 2
  • Days & Times: Thurs - Sat. 8 p.m., Sun. 2 p.m.
  • Location: A.E. Hotchner Studio Theatre, Washington University
  • Tickets: $15/$18
  • Reservations & Info: 314.520.9557 or email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home